Complete our Survey on the State of Facilities Management. . .
… and receive a complimentary Executive Summary of our findings.
As part of OJL’s first GRID study, “Raising the Bar: Enhancing the Strategic Role of Facilities Management” we are conducting a brief online survey to help us understand how organizations (both private and public sector) are organizing, governing, and measuring the performance of the facilities function.
If you complete the survey in the next two weeks (before May 18) we will send you a free copy of the summary of our findings once the report is completed in June:
Please help advance the profession of facilities management by participating in the survey. We are addressing questions such as:
- How is the facilities function organized? Where does it report in the organization?
- How is the performance of the facilities team measured and evaluated?
- Which facilities functions are performed in-house, which are outsourced?
- How does your organization achieve strategic alignment between facilities and the business? Between facilities and peer functions such as finance, HR, and IT? What mechanisms are in place to accomplish such alignment?
- How does the head of facilities balance demands between day-to-day operations and longer-term strategic activities?
Please invest 15 minutes today to complete this simple survey:
Please direct any questions or comments to Jim Ware, Global Research Director for OJL.
[…] http://occupiersjournal.com/complete-our-survey-rtb/   […]
[…] http://occupiersjournal.com/complete-our-survey-rtb/ […]