WORKTECH’12 West Coast (15 Oct) London (14/15 Nov) Netherlands (28 Nov)
We always write about CoreNet Global Summits – in fact, you’ll see more from #CNGorlando from Jim Ware this week, as he is just on his way home to the ‘other’ sunshine state of California. Why? Well, I guess we are very familiar with CoreNet Summits – you may be too? I have been to a dozen or more, around the world, and I always learn something; but we also like the people, and the great network. CoreNet have also been kind enough to invite us to all their Summits also, which clearly helps… 🙂
What about the ‘competition’ though? WORKTECH by Unwired Ltd, is certainly in that ‘box’. And it is now well established around the world, much like CoreNet Summits. Should you go to one, or the other, or both? Our role is not to advise on that, but to tell you what we have seen, heard, and what we might expect from future events.
“….it was a good day, time and money well spent. Great lineup of speakers, intriguing stories, and excellent opportunities for networking. I don’t know the numbers, but I’d guess there were about 150 people in attendance, from all over the U.S. and some further afield” (there is far more on the link above)
WORKTECH’12 is in San Francisco this year, on 15th October. It is SOLD OUT, so if you were hoping to attend, sorry! Watch for next year, and book early! Our Jim Ware will be attending, so subscribe to this blog to make sure that you do not miss his overview.
There IS still time to book here for your place at WORKTECH’12 London, on 14/15 November, at the British Library. Or simply contact Caroline Bell for more information by emailing email@example.com or calling
+44 20 8977 8920
What can you expect at WORKTECH12 London?
Over two days, WORKTECH offers a unique blend of ideas, workplace innovations, and visions of the future. It also offers an “innovations exhibition” to share ideas, masterclasses and networking drinks. See the speakers list here.
• Keynote speaker, Alan Moore, a charismatic visionary with a firm grasp of the significant and disruptive trends currently reshaping our world, will outline the true possibilities of a networked society and talk about his latest book, No Straight Lines: making sense of our non-linear world.
• Join Microsoft and it’s NEW WORLD OF WORK with case studies from Microsoft’s groundbreaking new offices in Lisbon, Zurich and Helsinki.
• Examine the Future of Work with 6 Heads of Real Estate from BBC, Unilever, Deloitte, Cisco, Zurich Financial Services and Sodexo.
• Explore tools and connections for innovation and productivity
• Get the latest on BYOD from Cisco and hear how a leading law firm unlocked their IT assets and freed up investment through the adoption of BYOD
So there it is…. if you have an interest in the future of work for your organization and want to learn from your peers who have recently embraced change, WORKTECH is where you need to be the original source!
Delegates already booked to attend include ITV, Thomson Reuters, Aon, Barclays, British Council, GlaxoSmithKline, Deutsche Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland, BBC, Unilever, KPMG, Network Rail, Kraft Foods, Ericson, Deloitte and many more.
regards, Paul Carder, Director @Occupiers Journal Limited; firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline Bell | Conference Director | UNWIRED Ventures Ltd | Mobile: +44 7983 581 682 | Office: +44 (0) 208 977 8920 | Email : email@example.com |
|Address: 7 St Johns Mews, St Johns Rd, Hampton Wick, Surrey, UK, KT1 4AN |
|work | workplace | technology | innovation |
| UNWIRED and Unwork.com are part of UnGroup |