Susan U. Stucky
Bots and the (work) place
James Pinder, Ian Ellison & Sinead O’Toole
Early stakeholder engagement in workplace
projects: a toolkit approach to inclusive design
It’s in our control: review of Conquering
Harnessing the power of alignment to
create value and sustained performance
Creating a workplace ecosystem: anticipating
and managing unprecedented change
Stefano Anfossi & Fabrizio Pierandrei
Cultures and working spaces designed to
foster peer-to-peer learning
Why are we all stressed out?
The first Transdisciplinary Workplace Research
- “The Social Organization” (by Jon Ingham)
- Discovering the elemental workplace
- A future landscape of flexibility and choice
- The challenge facing CEOs in the new normality
- Design principles for work and learning environments
- How flexible office space drives a sustainable future
- Calling public sector workplace managers and policy makers
- Breaking down the barriers to creative work
- Workplace hierarchies: harmony or horror?
- The folly of workplace fragmentation
- The global overwork problem and a right to disconnect
- The future of workplace automation and AI
- The need for transdisciplinary workplace research
- A 300 year old idea explains the enduring appeal of the open plan office
- “HQ: nerve centres of the world’s leading brands” (publisher: Roads)
- Sky Central: a unity of opposites
- Technology, cyber-risk and the future of corporate real estate
- Finding the place that is just right for that meeting
- Making sense of knowledge worker productivity
- Designing spaces for virtual collaboration
- The future of work and place in the 21st Century
- Evidence base for enhancing knowledge worker productivity
- “The Coworking Handbook: the guide for owners and managers” (by Ramon Suarez)
- IPMS could fall foul of the law of unintended consequences
- The missing piece of the workplace conundrum?
- Implementing flexible working in Latin America
- The enduring quest for truly engaging workplace design
- How France is living out a unique workplace revolution
- Six activity based working trends from Northern Europe
- How to save a sinking ship: Lessons from Yahoo
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the workplace
- “Workplaces Today” (by Juriaan van Meel)
- The Genesis of ideation and where we go to have ideas
- Neuroscience: the next great competitive advantage
- The impact of technology on real estate: a Panglossian future?
- The contribution of personality to the performance of agile workers
- Defusing the worldwide demographic time-bomb
- Offices: you’re everywhere and nowhere, baby
- A New Zealand perspective on workplace transformation
- Smart workplaces strive for both increased performance and attractiveness
- A new era for Green Building design worldwide?
- “Rush Hour: how 500 million commuters survive the daily journey to work” (by Iain Gately)
- Insights from an evidence-based design practice
- Introducing The Workplace Conversation
- A culture oriented approach to change leadership
- Agile working transforms business on a global scale
- The writing is on the wall for IT and property directors
- Work and workplaces are no longer just about space
- Keeping an open mind about the open plan office
- Smart buildings, Smart Cities, and infinite data
- Work and displace: UAE’s long-distance commuters
- The impact of office design on the view of management
- IFMA Foundation’s Workplace Strategy Summit 2014 (Reading, UK)
- The strategic workplace: a CEO’s perspective
- Space as a knowledge management tool
- The workplace as an immersive experience
- Age, office type, job satisfaction and performance
- The emerging role of the city as a workplace
- The metamorphosis of the Polish workplace
- IFMA’s role in the development of urban FM
- UK’s regional cities begin to think smarter
- Don’t look to the skies
- “Cubed: a secret history of the workplace” (by Nikil Saval)
- Comment: the meeting of minds between HR and FM
- When assessing workplace strategy: test, don’t guess.
- The emerging workplace is urban
- A simple question of choice: 2CV or BMW?
- Workplace dodos can survive and prosper
- What can we learn from coworking?
- An idea whose time has come at last
- The implications of cultural and work modalities
- Bringing together the workplace tribes
- The IFMA Foundation’s Mars City Project
- The ongoing work of the IFMA Foundation
- The ties that bind
- The architecture of CRE big data
- Fostering employee engagement in manufacturing.
- The design of work and the work of design
- Could workplace directors deliver a customer experience like a ‘service brand’?
- The future of facilities management – Is it to be workplace management?
- Workplace Community
- Celebrating the data diversity
- Work, after Sandy
- A new role – the workplace strategist
- Musings on knowledge work, and place
- The psychological highways, byways and cul-de-sacs of office management
- Art Works! The importance of art in the workplace.
- Creativity and place: Does where you are impact on how or what you think?
- The critical role of the workplace professional and the built environment in employee and organizational well-being
- Listen up! 10,000 plus people have told you what they think of their current workplace
- Work and place in the culture, society and history of Vietnam
- Where should the “Director of Work” fit into large organisations?